Vans Wayvee Low Top Breathable Skateboarding Shoes
Stand out from the Rest and Progress. Designed from the ground up with input from skateboarders who know what it means to push the limits of style and progression, the Wayvee is built with an all-new upper construction that incorporates reinforced translucent mesh quarters for maximum breathability and flex. Equipped with a DURACAP™ toe cap for durability, finished with an interior LuxLiner™ for a locked-in fit that lasts for the life of the shoe, and grounded on our revolutionary WAFFLECUP™ outsole that gives skaters the cupsole support they need and the vulcanized boardfeel they demand, the Wayvee is an all-in-one shoe that delivers unbelievable flex, incredible durability, and maximum impact cushioning.
Features and Specifications
- All New Uppers - Suede, leather, and translucent mesh uppers offer durability and breathability, while an updated lacing system made of ghillie and reinforced eyelets creates extra lace protection.
- Increased Durability - DURACAP™ reinforced toe caps provide extra durability where skateboarders need it most, while the internal cage offers additional reinforcement.
- Locked-In Fit - The interior LuxLiner™ provides a consistent fit over the life of the shoe.
- WAFFLECUP Construction - Our most visually expressive WAFFLECUP™ outsole is the best of both worlds, providing superior boardfeel, maximum support, and durability.
- POPCUSH Cushioning - VANS best cushioning and impact protection. POPCUSH™ energy return footbeds protect your feet while helping to lessen leg fatigue for longer skate sessions.
Most orders ship out same day if ordered before 2pm MST. Otherwise orders ship within 1 business day. Most orders over $50* qualify for free ground shipping within the continental United States.
*Some oversized orders and closeouts will have some shipping charges.
Maxxis’ 3C MaxxTerra is an intermediate triple compound configuration used across our mountain tire line. The 3C MaxxTerra compound offers more traction than 3C MaxxSpeed, yet provides better treadwear and less rolling resistance than MaxxGrip, which makes it ideal for trail riding in all conditions.