Nidecker Score Snowboard
The Score is designed for riders who enjoy high-speed runs and want to improve their all mountain skills as fast as they like to ride. Easy to control and soft enough to offer a smooth, fatigue free ride, the Score will give you the confidence you need to progress quickly. The directional shape with only a 1cm difference between the nose and the tail gives the board great drive, and makes it easy to ride switch. It features: our standard Full Wood Core, made of poplar combined with beech reinforcements in the nose and tail for optimum lightness, pop, responsiveness and durability; and our time tested, Classic Sandwich construction, built using the high quality materials that let us produce great performing boards that don’t break the bank.
Shape and Profile-
Diamond Tail / Sidecut 7 & 8 Radius Series / SetBack: 10 mm / Diamond NoseTech Details
- Classic Sandwich construction
- Their standard construction is the top of the line for most other brands. Their well proven, high quality materials allow us to produc great performing boards that don't break the bank.
- Top Absorbnid
- Absorbing is an innovative top layer designed to absorb unwanted vibrations. This allows us the develop responsive, dynamic boards that stilll give you a smooth and fatigue free ride.
- With 5 rows of inserts every 2 cm, this combination is the industry standard and works with all bindings on the market. Their reference stance is the middle position.
- Dual plus fiberglass
- Their top 90° biaxial fiberglass is designed to offer a forgiving ride and predictable torsional flex. It's bombproof, reliable and perfect for all types of terrain and riders.
- Full wood core
- This is their standard poplar core, with beech reinforcements. The beech in the nose and tail adds pop, stiffness and torsion. If you like a consistent ride with lots of life, this is the core for you.
- N-5000 Base
- The N-5000 is their universal base. It's designed to absorb wax to retain it longer. Exceptionally durable, this base will take your anywhere.
|BOARD SIZE (CM)||149 M||152 M||152 L||156 L||159 L||156 W||159 W||162 W||165 W|
|TOTAL LENGTH (MM)||1490||1520||1520||1560||1590||1560||1590||1620||1630|
|NOSE LENGTH (MM)||300||300||300||300||300||300||300||300||300|
|CONTACT EDGE LENGTH (MM)||900||930||930||970||1000||970||1000||1030||1060|
|EFFECTIVE EDGE LENGTH (MM)||1140||1170||1170||1210||1240||1210||1240||1270||1300|
|TAIL LENGTH (MM)||290||290||290||290||290||290||290||290||290|
|SIDECUT RADIUS (M)||7.0||7.2||7.4||7.6||7.7||7.9||8.0||8.2||8.4|
|NOSE WIDTH (MM)||285||290||291||292||295||298||303||306||312|
|UNDERFOOT WIDTH : FRONT FOOT (MM)||253||257||261||263||265||269||272||275||279,5|
|WAIST WIDTH (MM)||244||248||252||254||255||260||263||266||270|
|UNDERFOOT WIDTH : REAR FOOT (MM)||254||258||262||264||266||270||273||276||280,5|
|TAIL WIDTH (MM)||285||290||291||292||295||298||303||306||312|
|SET BACK (MM)||-10||-10||-10||-10||-10||-10||-10||-10||-10|
|REFERENCE STANCE (MM)||510||520||520||550||560||550||560||560||580|
|MINIMUM - MAXIMUM STANCE (MM)||470 - 550||480 - 560||480 - 560||510 - 590||520 - 600||510 - 590||520 - 600||520 - 600||520 - 600|
|RECOMMENDED RIDER'S WEIGHT (KG.)||55-65||60-70||60-70||65-75||70-85||65-75||70-85||75-90||85+|
|RECOMMENDED RIDER'S WEIGHT (LBS.)||121-143||132-154||132-154||154-187||143-165||154-187||143-165||165-199||177+|
|RECOMMENDED BINDING SIZE||M||M||L||L||L||XL||XL||XL||XL|