Nidecker Escape All Mountain Snowboard
The Escape is inspired by Nidecker’s high performance models, but offers a softer and more comfortable ride. This board is perfect for spending the whole day out on the mountain. It features a wood veneer top layer made of ash for added responsiveness and absorption, full positive camber between the contact points, Nidecker's Premium Sandwich construction for plenty of power, responsiveness, pop and shock absorption, the result of using advanced materials like carbon and Kevlar®, extra strong, responsive and lightweight Master Core, built with the perfect harmony of different wood densities and types for a superior weight-to-performance-to power ratio; and our extremely tough, sintered N7000 base, produced with carbon nanoparticles to provide exceptional glide.
Shape and Profile
Round Flat Tail / Sidecut: 8 Radius Series / SetBack: 30 mm / Round Square Nose
- Premium Sandwich Construction
- This next level construction steps up the power and response of our standard sandwich manufacturing. Adding advanced materials like Carbon and Kevlar® gives the board more pop and improved shock absorption.
- Ash Wood Veneer Top
- This ash wood veneer top layer delivers added responsiveness and is the most natural way to find the best balance between absorption and pop.
- 4/2-5 Inserts
- With 5 rows of inserts every 2 cm, this combination is the industry standard and works with all bindings on the market. Our reference stance is the middle position.
- Dual Plus Fiberglass
- Our Top 90° biaxial fiberglass is designed to offer a forgiving ride and predictable torsional flex. It's bombproof, reliable and perfect for all types of terrain and riders.
- Master Core Wood Core
- The Master Core construction is a product of our long history of experimentation in materials and woodcraft. It's the perfect harmony of different wood densities and varieties (poplar, beech, spruce, and paulownia), resulting in a superior weight-to-performance-to power ratio, and an ultra-strong, extra-responsive, lightweight core.
- N7000 Base
- Developed exclusively for Nidecker, the N-7000 is an extremely tough, sintered base with added carbon nanoparticles that provide exceptional