The Elle is designed specifically for beginners, but also great for novices who’ve been off the slopes for a while. The twin directional shape makes it easy to control, perfect for completing first your first turns safely, and the soft flex offers a smooth, fatigue free ride. It features: our Classic Sandwich construction, built using the high quality materials that let us produce great performing boards; our standard Full Wood Core, made of poplar combined with beech reinforcements in the nose and tail for optimum lightness, pop, responsiveness and durability; our Standard Camrock camber between the bindings to add stability and give you the confidence you need to progress quickly; and our easy-maintenance N 5000 universal base, designed to absorb wax and retain it longer for a super smooth ride.
Shape and profile -
- Diamond Tail / Sidecut 6 & 7 Radius Series / SetBack: 10 mm / Diamond Nose
- Classic sandwich construction
- Their standard construction is the top of the line for most other brands. Their well proven, high quality materials allow us to produce great performing boards that don't break the bank.
- Absorbnid top
- Absorbnid is an innovative top layer designed to absorb unwanted vibrations. This allows us to develop responsive, dynamic boards that still give you a smooth and fatigue free ride.
- 4/4-4 Inserts
- With 4 rows of inserts every 4 cm, this basic insert pattern offers a large possibility of stance options, and is the first step in finding your optimum stance when start snowboarding. Their reference stance is the middle position.
- Dual STD Fiberglass
- Their standard 90° biaxial fiberglass is designed to offer a forgiving ride and predictable torsional flex. Its bombproof, reliable and perfect for all types of terrain and riders.
|BOARD SIZE (CM)||139 N||143 N||147 M||151 M||155 M|
|TOTAL LENGTH (MM)||1390||1430||1470||1510||1550|
|NOSE LENGTH (MM)||300||300||300||300||300|
|CONTACT EDGE LENGTH (MM)||790||830||870||910||950|
|EFFECTIVE EDGE LENGTH (MM)||1030||1070||1110||1150||1190|
|TAIL LENGTH (MM)||300||300||300||300||300|
|SIDECUT RADIUS (M)||6.2||6.4||6.7||6.9||7.1|
|NOSE WIDTH (MM)||270||273||279||285||287|
|UNDERFOOT WIDTH : FRONT FOOT (MM)||242||246,5||251||255||258|
|WAIST WIDTH (MM)||234||238||242||246||249|
|UNDERFOOT WIDTH : REAR FOOT (MM)||243||247,5||252||256||259|
|TAIL WIDTH (MM)||270||273||279||285||287|
|SET BACK (MM)||-||-||-||-||-|
|REFERENCE STANCE (MM)||460||480||490||500||510|
|MINIMUM - MAXIMUM STANCE (MM)||380 - 540||400 - 560||410 - 570||420 - 580||430 - 590|
|RECOMMENDED RIDER'S WEIGHT (KG.)||40 - 50||45 - 55||50 - 60||55 - 70||65+|
|RECOMMENDED RIDER'S WEIGHT (LBS.)||88 - 110||99 -121||110 -143||121 -154||143+|
|RECOMMENDED BINDING SIZE||S||S||S - M||S - M||M|