Aggressor Folding Tire
Aggressor Folding Tire
Sale Sold out
Regular price $90.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
Maxxis Aggressor Folding Mountain Bike Tire
The Maxxis Aggressor is designed for high-speed, hard-packed, rocky trails. It works especially well as a rear tire paired with a Minion DHF or Assegai in the front.
- EXO: An extremely cut-resistant and abrasion-resistant material added to the sidewalls of select mountain tires. This densely woven fabric is also lightweight and highly flexible, ensuring that the performance of the tire remains unaffected. Choose EXO Protection for exceptionally rocky, treacherous trails where the chance of sidewall cuts and abrasions is high.
- Double Down (DD):DoubleDown (DD) is the next step in the evolution of the dual-ply tire casing for enduro racing. Two 120 TPI casing layers reinforced with a butyl insert provide the enduro racer with the support and protection of a downhill tire, but in a lighter package.
- Tubeless Ready (TR):Tubeless tires provide the rider with many benefits: the ability to run lower air pressures, which improves traction; lower rolling resistance when compared to a tube-type tire; and less chance of flatting because there is no tube. Liquid sealants should only be used in the following types of tires: tubeless road, tubular, and tubeless ready.
- Wide Trail (WT): Wide Trail construction optimizes the tire’s tread layout and profile on today’s modern, wider rims. Traditional tires are designed around older, narrower rims and can create an overly square tire profile, leading to less than optimal performance. WT tires are optimized for a 35mm inner rim width but are proven to work over a range from 30-35mm inner rim widths, depending on the rider’s preference. Maxxis Wide Trail XC tires are optimized for use with 30mm internal width rims, but they will perform well on rims as narrow as 25mm. Maxxis does not recommend rims wider than 30mm or narrower than 25mm
- Dual compound
- 60 TPI or DoubleDown (2×120 TPI) casing options
- Wide Trail (WT) sizes are optimized for 35mm inner width rims
- Select specs are Tubeless Ready (TR), confirm in table below
- Category: Trail, Enduro
- Recommended use: Dry, rocky trails
- Recommended installation: Rear
- Rolling Speed: 3/5
- Cornering Control: 3/5
- Braking Traction: 3.5/5
Most orders ship out same day if ordered before 2pm MST. Otherwise orders ship within 1 business day. Most orders over $50* qualify for free ground shipping within the continental United States.
*Some oversized orders and closeouts will have some shipping charges.