Just like the other boards in the Feather Light series, this SUP utilizes Dura-Fusion PVC Technology combined with a Drop Stitch Core to keep weight to a minimum, while retaining rigidity and lengthening overall lifespan. Transportation and storage restrictions aside, this board can be taken or stored anywhere! So take the eXit to your nearest body of water and get paddling!
15L dry bag with phone window
Total pack weight
"Landfill-resistant" Dura-Fusion PVC fuses two layers of PVC together to keep our Feather Lights stronger than the all-to-common single-layer boards, while also reducing the unnecessary bulk and material weight of standard double-layer boards.
1. Premium-grade inflation valve with airtight and waterproof seal.
2. Brushed EVA deck pad provides extra grip while keeping it soft on your hands, feet and knees. Beveled edges prevent lifting and tearing.
3. 0.7mm layer of PVC fused to the Drop Stitch core during pre-production adds additional rigidity without piling on excess weight.
4. Marine-grade drop stitch core maximizes the number of core strings per square inch allows the board to inflate to 20 PSI, making it extremely rigid, ensuring a stable ride and hardboard like performance.
5. 0.7mm rail seal PVC provides additional bracing for the core.
6. 0.7mm exterior PVC rail adds stiffness, durability and acts as a bumper.