10'8" Feather Light Standard - Inflatable Paddle Board
Loon Paddle Company
Loon Paddle Company Feather Light Standard Inflatable Paddle Board
The Feather Light Standard Inflatable SUP from Loon Paddle Company features a traditional all-around board shape constructed in a durable, lightweight inflatable. The lightweight and inflatable aspects of this stand up paddle board allow for the user with storage and transportation concerns to rest easy. It packs small, making it perfect for a compact car, and doesn't take much space to store it, it's small enough you can throw in your coat closet! So take the eXit to the nearest reservoir and take in the fresh air on a new inflatable paddle board!
Total pack weight
EVERY INFLATABLE BOARD COMES WITH:
a large pack to store and transport your board
so getting to the water is simple. With adjustable backpack straps, exterior tie-downs to store a pump and three-piece paddle, and three D-rings to clip on the included deck bag.
a double-action, high-pressure pump
to get you on the water in a flash. When you're gone for the day and you've let the air out, simply reverse the pump and suck the last bits of air from your board. No awkward attempts at rolling up your board while there's still air in it.
a smaller, 15 liter waterproof deck bag
that clips to the deck of the board or the board bag for easy travel. It also features a cross-body strap for easy, independent carrying and a translucent sleeve for your smartphone. Just slip it into the sleeve from inside the bag and you’ll be able to use your touchscreen while your phone remains safe and dry.
a detachable, easy-on easy-off fin
that allows for quick assembly and storage. The single, central fin box accommodates all standard paddle board fins for riders who want to further customize their experience.
1. Premium-grade inflation valve with airtight and waterproof seal.
2. Brushed EVA deck pad provides extra grip while keeping it soft on your hands, feet and knees. Beveled edges prevent lifting and tearing.
3. 0.7mm layer of PVC fused to the Drop Stitch core during pre-production adds additional rigidity without piling on excess weight.
4. Marine-grade drop stitch core maximizes the number of core strings per square inch allows the board to inflate to 20 PSI, making it extremely rigid, ensuring a stable ride and hardboard like performance.
5. 0.7mm rail seal PVC provides additional bracing for the core.
6. 0.7mm exterior PVC rail adds stiffness, durability and acts as a bumper.